Founder, CEO & Captain Guide
Manny Castillo is iPaddle Miami’s founder and CEO, Miami native through and through, growing up his passion for the water and paddling was unmistakable. He was often faced with limited access to Miami’s waterways, which in turn inspired his mobile paddle companies birth. For Manny, the Biscayne Bay and surrounding waters represent more than just a commercial opportunity. His mission is to offer guests access to watercraft whether it be from their waterfront home, surrounding bodies of water, or from our spectacular base location!
Like Manny his older brother, Martin Castillo is proud to call the Biscayne Bay home. He hopes to share as well as educate guests on all the wonders and hidden gems our location has to offer. Between his love for God, people, wildlife, our waterway’s and ouroverwhelming knack for adventure and thrill, you’re sure to leave ipaddlemiami with memories that’ll last a lifetime!
Certified SUP Instructor
For the past 10 years Aymee has been a standup paddle athelete and a certified PaddleFit SUP Instructor. Always happy to teach you all she knows about the sport of SUP and turn you into and effient paddler. Her classes are packed with knowledge, but beware, they are also a sweaty full body workout, but worry not, they are also full of fun and smiles 😃🤙.
Book an SUP Lesson today!
On The Day Of Your Visit
- Review and sign the waiver prior to arrival
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your activity
- Must be 18 years old or older unless accompanied by an adult
- Must have proper ID valid drivers license or passport
- Styrofoam is prohibited at location
- Bring your trash back to launch
- Arrive prepared to walk into water
What To Bring
- Bathing suit or comfortable clothes for the water
- Hat or visor
- Bottle water
- Sunscreen or sun protection
- Insect repellent, small cooler, hydration, snacks (no glass or alcohol)