Miami Kayak & Paddleboard Rental
Kayak and Stand Up Paddle Rental
Miami Pelican Harbor, Biscayne Bay, North Bay Village
No experience needed. With a chain of three islands in Biscayne Bay the area is very easy to navigate. The first island, Pelican Island, is only 10 minutes away. Paddlers can rent any combination of paddleboards, single or double kayaks for two hours, a half day or a full day. Events and Guided Tours are also available. Reservations are required and can be booked online below.
Minimum renter age is 18+, children 10+ may have their own equipment but must be accompanied by an adult (18+) on the water. Minimum passenger age is 5 years old, children 12 and under are required to wear a PFD at all times.
All Sales are Final
Single Kayaks Rental
Go as an individual, a couple or select any combination of kayaks and paddle boards for your group. Explore local islands and wildlife. Take in amazing views. Includes safety briefing, waterproof bag, area orientation and paddle instruction.
Double Kayaks Rental
Explore the local islands on a kayak, encounter wildlife, swim, sunbathe or perhaps BBQ on Pelican Island. Includes safety briefing, waterproof bag, area orientation and paddle instruction.
On The Day Of Your Visit
- Review and sign the waiver prior to arrival
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your activity
- Must be 18 years old or older unless accompanied by an adult
- Must have proper ID valid drivers license or passport
- Styrofoam is prohibited at location
- Bring your trash back to launch
- Arrive prepared to walk into water
What To Bring
- Bathing suit or comfortable clothes for the water
- Hat or visor
- Bottle water
- Sunscreen or sun protection
- Insect repellent, small cooler, hydration, snacks (no glass or alcohol)