Day & Nighttime Guided Paddle Tours
Kayaks or Paddleboard
Miami Pelican Harbor, Biscayne Bay, North Bay Village
1275 NE 79th St #4206, Miami, FL 33138
We offer magical guided paddle tours on a single, double kayak or paddleboard day or night. This slow paced, immersive, and very relaxing experience will allow you to see some cool, active at night marine life as you go island hopping in our beautiful of Biscayne Bay.
Our Nighttime kayak or paddleboard tour of Miami’s Biscayne Bay are illuminated with lights and follow our tour guide on this one of a kind, unforgettable and simply magical adventure. Guests will experience gorgeous Downtown Miami’s skyline, while island hopping the waters of Biscayne Bay as the tour guide will look for interesting critters for everyone to see.
Minimum renter age is 18+, children 10+ may have their own equipment but must be accompanied by an adult (18+) on the water. Minimum passenger age is 5 years old, children 12 and under are required to wear a PFD at all times.
For tours we recomend making reservation 72 hrs in advanced
All Sales Are Final
*Rescheduling must be 48 hrs prior to your activity,
if later, the activity is nonrefundable
Our tour guides and instructors are happy to help you
with anyting you might need, you are welcome to tip them.
You can do so while booking your reservation or anytime
using Venmo or cash, click here for QR code
On The Day Of Your Visit
- Review and sign the waiver prior to arrival
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your activity
- Must be 18 years old or older unless accompanied by an adult
- Must have proper ID valid drivers license or passport
- Styrofoam is prohibited at location
- Bring your trash back to launch
- Arrive prepared to walk into water
What To Bring
- Bathing suit or comfortable clothes for the water
- Hat or visor
- Bottle water
- Sunscreen or sun protection
- Insect repellent, small cooler, hydration, snacks (no glass or alcohol)