Miami Kayak & Paddleboard Rental
Book your Adventure today!
Miami Pelican Harbor, Biscayne Bay, North Bay Village
1275 NE 79th St #4206, Miami, FL 33138
Go as an individual, a couple or select any combination of kayaks and paddle boards for your group. Explore local islands and wildlife. Take in amazing views. Includes safety briefing, waterproof bag, area orientation and paddle instruction.
Explore the local islands on a kayak, encounter wildlife, swim, sunbathe or perhaps BBQ on Pelican Island. Includes safety briefing, waterproof bag, area orientation and paddle instruction.
Thoroughly explore local islands and wildlife, sunbathe on the atoll and BBQ on Pelican Island. Depending on your start and finish time you may view one of our breathtaking sunrises or sunsets. Includes safety briefing, waterproof bag, area orientation and paddle instruction.
No experience needed. With a chain of three islands in Biscayne Bay the area is very easy to navigate. The first island, Pelican Island, is only 10 minutes away. Paddlers can rent any combination of paddleboards, single or double kayaks for two hours, a half day or a full day. Events and Guided Tours are also available. Reservations are required and can be booked online below.
Minimum renter age is 18+, children 10+ may have their own equipment but must be accompanied by an adult (18+) on the water. Minimum passenger age is 5 years old, children 12 and under are required to wear a PFD at all times.
All Sales Are Final
*Rescheduling must be 48 hrs prior to your activity,
if later, the activity is nonrefundable
For Tours we recommend making reservation 72 hrs in advanced
On The Day Of Your Visit
- Review and sign the waiver prior to arrival
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your activity
- Must be 18 years old or older unless accompanied by an adult
- Must have proper ID valid drivers license or passport
- Arrive prepared to walk into water
- Bring your trash back to launch
- Styrofoam is prohibited at location
- Glass is prohibited at location
- Alcohol compsomption is prohibited at location
What To Bring
- Bathing suit or comfortable clothes for the water
- Hat or visor
- Bottle water
- Sunscreen or sun protection
- Insect repellent, small cooler, hydration, snacks (no glass or alcohol)