For All Ages and Levels!
Learn to Kayak in a Day!
This kayak class will introduce you to the fundamentals of kayaking in a comfortable setting and at a relaxed pace. You will learn about proper kayak strokes and paddling technique, and get the chance to practice these new skills on our beautiful location at Pelican Harbor, Biscayne Bay. Our iPaddle expert kayak instructor will teach you the basics of water safety, trip planning, and how to have an enjoyable time on the water. This is a great way to build a new skill set or improve upon what you already know about kayaking.
Our kayak lessons are for beginners or for those who’d like to learn more about kayaking and want to bring their kayaking skills to the next level. These classes are great for beginners and make the time you spend on the water more fun and safe! iPaddle provides kayaks, paddles and all necessary safety equipment.
Classes are 90 minutes, offered as One on One Private Kayaking Lesson to get the most out of the lesson or a fun Group Kayak Lesson for groups up to 4 people. We are bilingual and offer Kayak Classes in English or Spanish. Minimum age is 13 years old.
At Home Kayak Lessons
If you live on the waterways or would like a Kayak Lesson at home, the beach or a particular location, we offer At Home Lessons. For more information send send us and email using the form below or contact iPaddlemiami@gmail.com.
KAYAK CLASS PACKAGES
We offer kayaking Class Packages One on One and Private Groups
To book a Class Package follow these steps
- Purchase the Class Package of your choice on this page.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your Membership ID Code number. SAVE YOUR MEMBER ID CODE, YOU WILL NEED IT FOR BOOKING YOUR CLASSES.
- To book a class, scroll down on this page to find the Class Calendar.
- Input your Member ID Code in the required field, once you input your code the button will read “Use Membership”, click on it, you will see your name and information come up.
- Select a date and time you like to book your class and complete the questionnaire.
- Click on Submit and voilá, your class is booked. You will receive an email confirmation with time and date of the booking.
View this quick video for sample class booking
Please know that each class package will allow you to book as many classes as you paid for. You do not need to book all your classes at once, you can book them at your convince. Classes packages expire a year from the date of purchase.
If you have questions or comments complete the form below or contact instructor at iPaddlemiami@gmail.com, always happy to help you, see you on the water 🤙.
All Sales Are Final
Credit issued for inclement weather
Lessons are best when winds are under 10 mph or lower,
that way the student has the best conditions to learn and enjoy the class
Click here to check the weather on the day you wish to book the class
What Our Kayak Students Are Saying
Do you have questons?
We are happy to assitst you, send us your comments
On The Day Of Your Visit
- Review and sign the waiver prior to arrival
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your activity
- Must be 18 years old or older unless accompanied by an adult
- Must have proper ID valid drivers license or passport
- Arrive prepared to walk into water
- Bring your trash back to launch
- Styrofoam is prohibited at location
- Glass is prohibited at location
- Alcohol compsomption is prohibited at location
What To Bring
- Bathing suit or comfortable clothes for the water
- Hat or visor
- Bottle water
- Sunscreen or sun protection
- Insect repellent, small cooler, hydration, snacks (no glass or alcohol)