COVID-19 iPaddle Safety Guidelines
iPaddle is committed to ensuring that your time spent on the water with us is not only a fun one, but a safe one
Please be reassured that iPaddle is following the health and safety guidance as prescribed by the CDC, as well as the local health department until further notice.
Kayak & Paddleboard Rental Operation Guidelines:
- Registration – We encourage our patrons to make reservations online.
- Watercraft Launch – We will be limiting the number of persons launching at a time from our ramp. Larger groups will be divided into groups of up to 10 persons.
- Face Covering – We require face covering for you and our employees while checking in and while launching. This is to protect you and our staff. Once on the river face coverings may be removed.
- Sanitizing Equipment – Paddles, watercraft, and PFDs will be sanitized with disinfectant between uses.
Here are more actions we are taking:
Keeping People Safe:
- We’re training our employees on the new health and safety standards.
- We require sick employees to stay home.
- We are screening the health of our employees before each shift.
- Each employee will be supplied with a face mask to wear.
Securing a Healthy Environment:
- We are deep cleaning and disinfecting all watercraft, equipment & gear.
- We are taking measures to avoid crowding and encouraging customer to use our online services such as waiver form and prepay.
- We are spacing out reservation arrival times to ensure groups keep a safe distance from each other.